F1 Visa Change of Status


If you are in the United States with a B1/B2 Visa, or another visa, an approved Uceda School location can issue an F1 Visa Change of Status. Uceda School was established in 1988, and we have processed thousands of F1 Visa changes. Our PDSOs and DSOs can inform you of the necessary steps to take in order to effectuate the change of status. Please visit our approved schools (listed on our homepage) to schedule a meeting to receive and fill out the necessary paperwork to move forward in your F1 process.

Since this process may take several days and/or weeks to complete, please visit our PDSO and DSO with ample time in advance of your visa expiring.


*Check the homepage for a full list of CEA approved F1 international locations.

Live Chat Support

WhatsApp: +001-702-613-6558

International Studies

Uceda School is approved under Federal Law to enroll students from countries all over the world.
International Students Click here

Student Accommodation

We offer a wide range of properties in the USA, where you can choose to live in a variety of room types, from ensuite rooms in shared apartments to 1 bedroom apartments. Read more

*CEA accreditation may vary per location.

Contact Us

Register ONLINE

Send us an E-MAIL

WhatsApp: +001-702-613-6558


Become an Agent

UCEDA SCHOOL Career Opportunities