F1 Student Visa

The F1 Visa is a temporary visa for students looking to come to the United States from an outside country who are interested in learning the English language or studying at any academic institution. The F1 Visa only applies to students who have been accepted to or are enrolled in a school in the U.S.

How Do I Get an F1 Visa?

First of all, you must be accepted at an accredited school. Here, we make sure that the application process is as easy as possible for our prospective students so that they can begin learning English as soon as possible. Our coursework teaches how to write, speak, read, and effectively understand the language.

After choosing an English course to study in the U.S., you must fill out a registration request form. Uceda Schools is one of the best English schools in the U.S., having had over 20 years of experience in this field. They will help you with your student visa, along with learning the English language and integrating into the American culture, while also helping you with finding a home.

If I live outside of the U.S., how do I apply for an F1 Visa?

Once you are accepted at Uceda School, you’ll receive your I-20 form and will need to provide proof that you are within the means to live within the U.S., and be able to afford the costs of your schooling and living expenses while studying there.

You will also need to apply for an F1 Visa at the U.S Consulate or Embassy, and have an interview with the embassy consular. You will benefit well by applying for your visa well in advance, as you will then have enough time to schedule an interview and have your visa processed. Keep in mind that you’ll also be asked to provide your fingerprints, through a digital scanner.


You’ll need to complete and submit these following forms to receive your F1 Visa.

  • I-20 Form. This will be provided by Uceda schools. Keep in mind that the school official must also sign this form.
  • DS-160 Online Form (http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_4230.html)
  • United States Passport. The passport must have a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States.
  • A 2”X 2” photograph of yourself.
  • MRV fee receipt.
  • SEVIS I-901 fee receipt.

Some of the following documents may also be required:

  • Transcripts/diplomas from any schools previously attended.
  • Test scores from standardized tests, such as the SAT or TOEFL.
  • Proof that you are financially able to live within the U.S.

At times, the application process for obtaining a F1 student visa can seem very complicated. If you need assistance, feel free to call us with any questions that you might have about applying for a visa.


*Check the homepage for a full list of CEA approved F1 international locations.

Live Chat Support

WhatsApp: +001-702-613-6558

International Studies

Uceda School is approved under Federal Law to enroll students from countries all over the world.
International Students Click here

Student Accommodation

We offer a wide range of properties in the USA, where you can choose to live in a variety of room types, from ensuite rooms in shared apartments to 1 bedroom apartments. Read more

*CEA accreditation may vary per location.

Contact Us

Register ONLINE

Send us an E-MAIL

WhatsApp: +001-702-613-6558


Become an Agent

UCEDA SCHOOL Career Opportunities