Learn ESL In West New York
Study English in West New York City! West New York is a short bus ride away from New York City. Our school is very spacious with many classrooms to hold all your friends. Our students enjoy the many activities in the surrounding areas and shop at the many businesses which line the streets. Study English during the week and have fun in New York City at night!
Our schools have qualified ESL instructors and we offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of English. UCEDA SCHOOL has over 25 years of experience in ESL with several locations to choose from. We continue to be the leaders in ESL in the United States. UCEDA SCHOOLS are also international student focused to provide the complete experience to our international students.
All Uceda Schools are equipped with WIFI and have open lab hours for all our students. Uceda Schools are close to major airports and offer nearby affordable housing to all our international students. Airport pickup can be arranged upon approval. We have qualified student visa representatives standing by to answer all your questions.
Visit Us At:
6014 Bergenline Ave.
West new York, New Jersey 07096
Top 10 Things to Do in West New York, NJ
1) Visit New York City (less than 20 minutes!)
2) Meadowlands Exposition Center
3) Times Square
4) Harmon Cove Outlet Center
5) Lincoln Park
6) Check out Hoboken
7) Loew's Jersey Theater
8) Jenkinson's Boardwalk
9) Liberty Science Center
10) Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark
Why Study in West New York:
- Housing is more affordable than New York City.
- West New York is a transit hub, with bus lines to New York City. It is only a 15-minute trip with no traffic. A round-trip costs about $5.
- Strong school districts.
- Easy transportation to Manhattan.